Highly skilled instructional designer with over 15+ years of experience in implementing best learning policies for adults. Knowledgeable implementation of adult learning theories and instructional design models for implementing in-person and online training (GoToMeeting, Zoom). Proficient use of e-learning authoring software (Articulate, Captivate, ISpring) and learning management systems (Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle). Experienced in creating results-driven media productions (Camtasia, Garageband, Audacity) and credible visual design artifacts: storyboarding, graphics, brochures, fact sheets, articles for publication, lesson plans, training scripts and other training materials with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Canva, Sparks).
- MA, University of Maryland, Global Campus in Instructional Design and Technology (in progress)
- PhD, University of Illinois, Urbana, Champaign in English with a specialization in Writing Studies
- MA, Florida State University in Rhetoric and Composition
- Instructional Design and Technology: Learning Theories
- Instructional Design Models
- Instructional Design: Digital Media, New Tools, and Technology
- Instructional Design Course Evaluation and Capstone Project